The most popular gay bars in Paris are located in the area called Le Marais. Most popular bars for Paris locals ánd tourists are the Open Cafe, Cafe Cox (with a butchy atmosphere). The Raidd bar is very popular with tourists because of the shower ... every hour or so a hot stripper takes a shower shower!
Gay bars and clubs Paris
Gay bars in Le Marais
Bar for real guys...The crew cuts and dress code of most of the visitors is in line. Can be very crowded (also outside) but always friendly more...
- 15 Rue des Archives, Paris map
- mon - sun 17h - 02h
Trendy and slightly arty bar in Le Marais on 2 floors with a young crowd, smooth drinks and live DJ's. Also with special theme nights on Friday and Saturday more...
- 35, Rue Ste-Croix de la Bretonnerie, Paris map
- mon - thu 18h - 03hfri - sat 18h - 04hsun 18h - 03h
Popular popular gay cafe and meeting place at one of the bussiest cross roads in Le Marais. Very for (late) breakfast and lunch more...
- 17 Rue des Archives, Paris map
- mon - thu 11h - 02hfri - sat 11h - 03hsun 11h - 02h
Trendy gay DJ cafe in the very heart of Le Marais. Can be very busy with all kinds of men. Gorgeous muscled bar tenders more...
- 23 Rue du Temple, Paris map
- mon - thu 18h - 04hfri - sat 18h - 05hsun 18h - 04h
Small gay bar next to Les Halles. The tropical look and strippers on the bar make it a popular hang out for younger gays more...
- 13-15 Rue de la Ferronnerie, Paris map
- mon - sun 17h - 07h
Gay bear bar with terrace outside (smokey), cavernous darkroom and dance floor in the ancient 3-level cellars typical of the area a hundred years ago more...
- 6 Rue des Lombards, Paris map
- mon - thu 16h - 02hfri - sat 16h - 04hsun 16h - 02h
Le Velvet Bar is a 2 floor gay bar at Le Marais, with different theme parties throughout the week and a daily happy hour more...
- 43 Rue St Honoré , Paris map
- tue - thu 17h - 02hfri - sat 17h - 04:30
Especially popular during weekends and with the after-work crowd. Crowd ranges from young fashion queens to older muscle mary's more...
- 10 Rue de la Verrerie, Paris map
- mon - sun 17h - 02h
- Fluctuat Nec Mergitur
18 Place de la République, Paris map
- fri 19h - 01h
Trendy bar-lounge-restaurant right in the middle of Marais. Small terrace outside.
- 18 Rue du Temple, Paris map
- mon 12h - 01htue - thu 12h - 02hfri 12h - 03hsat 12h - 04hsun 12h - 01h
Gay Dance Clubs
The Paris gay club scene moved mostly to parties instead of fixed regular nights.
A gay dance night club with three bars and two floors, a resident DJ Wednesday through Sunday nights. Varied and non-snob crowd more...
- Le Cud
12 Rue des Haudriettes, 3e, Paris map
- mon - thu 23h - 06hfri 23h - 07hsat 23:45 - 07hsun 23:30 - 06h