All popular bars in Manchester can be found arround 1 street: Canal Street.
Gay bars and clubs Manchester
Gay bars and pubs
Small Friendly Continental style / feel bar, Well Liked. Men only
- 28 Richmond St, Manchester map
- mon - tue 20h - 02hwed - thu 20h - 02:30fri 18h - 05hsat 20h - 05hsun 20h - 02:30
G-A-Y Manchester is the new venue of G-A-Y London.
It is one of the largest gay bars on canal street with roof terrace with an excellent view on The Village.
- 63 Richmond Street, Manchester map
- mon - sun 12h - 03h
Large bar with three bars, dance floor and stage for drag and revue shows. Karaoke on Thursday with young boys and old queens more...
- 111 Princess Street, Manchester map
- mon 11h - 22htue - thu 11h - 02hfri - sat 11h - 04hsun 11h - 02h
Very busy camp bar on two floors. Young crowd.
- 98 Bloom Street, Manchester map
- mon 13h - 01htue - thu 13h - 03hfri - sat 13h - 04hsun 13h - 03h
On Bar is a new bar concept brought to you by Orange Nation, the UK's biggest gay club promotion company.
- 46 Canal Street, map
- mon - tue 17h - 01hwed - thu 17h - 02hfri 17h - 03hsat 17h - 04hsun 17h - 02h
Very busy two floor bar . One of the oldest gay bars in the Village. Attracts mostly leather and skinhead guys. But hey, it's Manchester, so this can be easily combined with a bingo or karaoke night!
- 33 Sackville Street, Manchester map
- mon - thu 13h - 23hfri 13h - 02hsat 13h - 05hsun 13h - 00h
- 39-41 Richmond Street, Manchester map
- thu 19h - 02hfri - sat 16h - 04hsun 19h - 01h
Multi floored bar , styled like a Medeval church basement.
- 28-30 Canal Street, Manchester map
- mon - sun 12h - 23h
Churchills is one of the large traditional bars on Canal Street. Multiple rooms. Entertainments 7 nights a week, karaoke, drag, bingo and DJ talking through the music 😉
- 37 Chorlton Street, Manchester map
- mon 14h - 02htue 17h - 02hwed - thu 14h - 02hfri - sat 12h - 04hsun 14h - 02h
Mixed gay bar and restaurant.
- 28 Richmond St., Manchester map
- mon - thu 13h - 23hfri - sat 13h - 01hsun 13h - 23h
The Thompsons Arms provide some of the best entertainment in town.
- 23 Sackville Street, Manchester map
- mon - wed 14h - 02hthu 14h - 03hfri - sat 14h - 04hsun 14h - 03h
Gay dance clubs
Cruz 101 is a huge and popular club with five bars and two floors with different music. Cruz is 80% men who are either dancing or cruising especially downstairs more...
- 101 Princess Street, Manchester map
- wed 23:59 - 05hthu 23:30 - 05hfri 23h - 06hsat 23h - 07hsun 23:59 - 05h
Napoleon's is a gay bar, restaurant and dance club. It's the oldest gay club in Europe. Three floors of fun, traditionally styled more...
- 35 Bloom St, Manchester map
- mon - thu 12h - 04hfri - sat 12h - 05hsun 12h - 04h