Gay bars and cafes Sydney
Gay bars and clubs
Stonewall Hotel is Sydney's No 1. Gay & Lesbian bar venue. Entertainment 7 days a week featuring Sydney's Finest DJs, drag performances and male dancers more...
- 175, Oxford Street, Sydney map
- mon - sun 12h - 02:30
One of the largest clubs in Sydney, catering for the Gay and Lesbian community. Loacted in the hub of Sydney nightlife, Taylor Square more...
- 16, Flinders Street, Darlinghurst, Sydney map
- thu 22h - 03:30fri - sat 21h - 05hsun 22:30 - 03:30
Beautiful Newtown venue, frequented by students, artists and the hip and young.
- 324 King St, Newtown, Sydney map
- mon - sun 12h - 00h
Palms is the place that nobody admits to going to because of its uncool status, but every Friday and Saturday night the club is full more...
- 124 Oxford Street , Darlinghurst, Sydney map
- thu 20h - 00hfri - sat 20h - 03hsun 20h - 00h
Two floors of gay pleasure. The scenery is self-described as chic in South American style. Large screen music videos, with a dance floor on the second floor more...
- 117-123, Oxford Street, Sydney map
- mon - sun 09h - 06h
World famous venue, featured in Priscilla Queen of the Desert. With many fantastic drag-shows.
- 35 Erskineville Road, Erskineville, Sydney map
- thu - fri 16h - 00hsat - sun 12h - 00h
The Oxford Hotel is one of the well known gay bars in Sydney. Upon entering the main bar on the ground floor, you are claimed by a Los Angeles industrial warehouse space, with fantastic volumes and thumping tunes more...
- 134, Oxford Street, Darlinghurst, Sydney map
- mon - sun 10h - 03h
Universal is a 2 floor bar and club. It's located in the former The Midnight Shift venue.
- 85-91 Oxford Street , map
- mon - sun 15h - 03h