Love this cruising area, it's big and full of places where you can go semi-private. Some things I like to note,
- during weekends visitors are mainly gay bottoms, could be frustrating if you're looking for a manly top
- like all cruising area's you have a group of regulars, mainly bottom, wearing tracksuits or track pants. (easy off and on to the next)
- avoid the guys trying to hide their faces with caps or hoodies, usually they are very old, ugly and/or sick
- don't just walk around, nothing will happen this way. See a guy you're interested in? Make it clear and be proactive!
- come by car or bike, the area is not within walking distances.
- only cruise in the designated cruising area, the area to your left if you stand facing away from the BP gas station (opposite on the road). Police will give you fines (85 or up) if you go outside this area!
- during daytime the area is mainly used as a nude recreation area for older gay men, there's not much action going on.
- best times for sex are between 7pm - 4am and 6am - 9am